“Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
Everyone feels stuck from time to time.
We’ve all been there.
If you’re feeling stuck right now there are specific factors that are causing this to manifest in your life.
Certainly, the current pandemic has contributed to this feeling but if truth be told, you were experiencing this uncomfortable feeling long before this global malady appeared on the scene.
We live in a cause and effect global village.
Scholars, medical industry, and a sundry of others can clearly provide you with the effects and the corresponding treatment of such.
However, ask them what the cause or source of any ailment is and they immediately respond, “We don’t know the cause. We just treat the symptoms.”
This is where The Law of Cause and Effect comes into play, as it is very precise and reliable.
This law states that for every effect there is a definite and precise cause and vice versa.
Therefore, utilize the feeling stuck stop button immediately.
1. Stop letting past events control your present life. The past can only help you if you learn and grow from these experiences.
2. Stop allowing people to control and manipulate you. People that really love you will create the necessary space in time for you to grow.
3. Stop being an unconscious competent. Be aware of your subconscious thoughts that lead towards your feelings, actions, and ultimately your results.
4. Stop the comparison game that leads nowhere fast. No one in this universe has your DNA so dare to nurture all of you.
5. Stop believing that present circumstances shape the direction of your life 24/7 and 86, 400 seconds of each glorious day.
Finally, you are in control of your own life.
When you give your power away consciously or unconsciously, you then begin to feel stuck.
Being stuck really sucks but there is a way out.
Here it is.
No one can control your thinking.
Coach Franco Cianflone
1 ON 1 COACHING
Mental Toughness For Life